Friday, February 27, 2009

Lie to Me and Dollhouse Review

I have watched Lie to Me for about three weeks now and have been utterly pleased with its storyline as well as its charcters. With a good cast and episodes that strike not only the heart, but also give us a look into the minds of criminals and victims alike, this crime drama can hold its own with veteran shows like CSI and NCIS. Definitely check it out if you haven't already. On FOX Weds @8pm cst.

Dollhouse created by Joss Whedon, who brought us Buffy, Angel, and Firefly has only had two epsiodes to its name and I am still waiting to give it a good review. With kind of a blah start, I was unsure, but after the most recent episode, I am reserving judgement until another couple episodes. I will say that so far, I am enjoying what I see and am truly curious as to where they are going with it. Another to check out if you haven't. On FOX Fridays@ 8pm cst.

Don't forget Castle March 9th on ABC @ 9pm cst.

No comments: