Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Disk Drive to Remember

Well, my laptop of two and half years decided a few days ago to kill its hard drive. I am not sure if it will be able to be recovered, but thankfully, I backed up the important stuff on a mini drive...eg. my writings. I still hope most of it can be recovered since all my images and a few little things I want are still on there.

For now I have borrowed my mother's slower, older laptop and though it does do what's needed, I miss the quickness of mine as well as the wider keyboard. This one is rather small, but I am managing. Still, I thank God that I am still online and still free to bug you all with my little rantings. Aren't you happy?! ;)

So...here's to a blessed holiday and a wonderful new year....slow, little computer and all...

No comments: