Friday, October 31, 2008

Vampire Academy Review


So many people talk about Twilight and miss this super great book......

I liked Twilight, but I had a hard time dealing with Bella. I thought she was just too...girly for some having with vampires. I wanted someone that could stand with them in a fight and not cower behind....Enter Rose. She is the bodyguard to Lissa, a vampire princess that must attend school and keep out of the clutches of the dark side. Rose is aggressive and hard headed, sometimes risking Lissa while trying to prove she is strong, but all the while terrified to let anyone else in.

To make her stronger, her elders bring in the hot and ever so delicious Dimitri and with fists and kicks a flying, Rose's world gets a might more interesting.

This is one killer book for anyone who loves Vampires and is looking for a good young adult book. I strongly urge anyone, not just teens to pick it up because once you start it, you won't put it down or the second and third. LOL!!

So get past Edward and Bella, not that I don't love them, and sink your teeth into Rose and Lissa's often dangerous lives

No comments: