Wednesday, November 18, 2009

An a'MUSE'ing complaint


A Muse...something or someone that encourages or inspires someone to write, also the name for which most writer's coin their creative spark. All in all, the Muse is an important part of a writer's lifestyle.

So here is where the problem arises. Mine won't shut up. I love her to death, but when it comes to the need for sleep, she continues to talk through the night telling me all the other things i could be doing. One of her biggest flaws (or mine) is I flitter to several different ideas and never quite stay on one. Especially when she is in overdrive.

It's not that I don't like her or wish her to be gone, but a little slower would be nice. Please....and sleep...oh, sleep is a powerful thing and I still devote half the night to her. LOL!

No comments: